KissLog can be installed On-premises. This way, the logs will be saved and accessed from local network, only.
KissLog applications are built on AspNet Core framework.
The software dependencies (MongoDB and MySQL) are both free and available for Windows and Linux, therefore, you can deploy KissLog either on Windows or on Linux servers.
Most of the hard work is done by the MongoDB server, which is using RAM to improve query performance.
- Having MongoDB on a server with 2GB of RAM dedicated for logs will be a good start
- MySQL or MS-SQL servers are using few Tables, with very rare operations over them
- KissLog.Frontend and KissLog.Backend web applications can be hosted on any recent server (multicore CPU).
You can install and host all the software components on a multicore CPU server, with 4GB of RAM.
- KissLog.Backend exposes REST APIs for saving and querying Logs, Errors and Tracing information
- Application A is sending the log data to KissLog.Backend
- Internal user is accessing KissLog.Frontend to view the captured Logs, Errors and Tracing information of Application A
If you would like to host KissLog on your servers, please contact us.